Selecting A Franchise Is Easier Than You Think
If you’re thinking about opening your own business, we’re glad you’re here. A great alternative to creating a business from the ground up is by selecting a franchise to purchase instead.
CoLaz is one of the UK’s leading laser hair removal salon chains and now the new opportunity is available for you to purchase your own. You’re already a step ahead of the competition by realising that franchises are the smarter path to career success.
Beauty Industry Franchises
There are thousands of franchises in hundreds of different industries available for purchase in the UK. Everything from fast food, to hotels, to car rentals is at your fingertips. But how does one sort through all the extraneous noise to find the franchise that you will want to devote your career to?
You’re already in the right place if you’re considering selecting a franchise venture in the beauty industry.
Numerous economists note that choosing to pursue the dermatology and skin care markets is a profitable and smart idea. Various newspapers and magazines also write that esthetician and beauty dermatology fields will keep on growing over the next decade.
“The skin care market has experienced 5.7 per cent growth between 2006 and 2011 and is now estimated to be worth £2,203 million,” says one publication.
More than ever, “…People are seeking affordable, accessible, accredited clinics for skin care treatment,” notes another.
This means that the beauty industry is the right choice to ensure your future success, but what are some of the best franchise salon characteristics? When selecting a franchise in order to run your own salon, take these steps:
- Decide what you want out of your business. Do you want to help people look better? Feel more comfortable? Relax? CoLaz salons offer laser hair removal, laser lipo, massage, skin rejuvenation…
- Look for a company that is running more than one currently successful salon and has happy customers. CoLaz owns and operates four London branches and many of their clients are return business.
- Consider if the work is something you will enjoy doing. You can purchase a CoLaz salon as just an operator and manager, or with esthetician training, you can get the most out of your business by administering laser hair removal services.
- Choose a brand that is well recognised in the marketplace with a trusted name and established marketing. CoLaz has four salons, a sister company training school, and thousands of clients and students who refer us to their family and friends.
- Only go forward with selecting a franchise that offers a proven business model and has a track record of success, like CoLaz.
Now that you know what a safe and profitable industry the advanced beauty and skin care market is, your only next step is deciding to franchise with CoLaz. Click here to contact us today with any questions you may have.
CoLaz Franchise › Small Business for Women › Selecting A Franchise